Thursday, February 21, 2013

FFF - Flowers


HELLO Friday, finally! I fell in lovey love love with the new stamp/die set Mini Clouds from The Greeting Farm, so I had to use them again in this Farm Fresh Friday's Challenge


The challenge is Flowers. I used flowers in my designer paper in the background, the paper flower embellishments and also in the Lovey Bean image. She's fluttering around up in the clouds and welcoming Spring =) I added some rhinestones to her hair and also on the clothespin. 


The image is colored with my Copic markers and I added some Stickles to her wings for some sparkle.

Please come and join us for this FFF challenge. GOOD LUCK to all! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Misc Floral Designer Paper, BoBuny Basic Dots, Yellow CS,  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, Copics - (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Flowers) RV11/RV34/YG03/YG63 (Hair) Y11/Y13/Y17 (Clothes/Wings) B0000/B00/RV11/RV34, I Am Roses Flowers, Misc Yellow Flowers, Green Rhinestones, Clothespin, SU! Top Note Die, Corrugated Cardboard, Stickles - Stardust (on wings), TH Distresser Tool


No comments:

Post a Comment