Friday, March 8, 2013

FFF - Lucky You


It's Friday, it's Friday!! Any plans for this weekend? Me, I'm catching up on sleep and probably crafting. Ok back to my project. It's another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at the TGF Blog. Check it out and play! The theme is St. Patrick's Day "Lucky You". I used the new March release Blush Beatrice.


For the life of me I had no St. Patrick's Day themed paper. Luckily I had a glitter sheet of four leaf clovers, pheww! I stuck it on her bow, perfect! I rummaged through my green papers and I also had green Copic markers. To be more festive, I colored her hair green, love it! I had this beautiful laser cut frame in my stash and decided to use it on this card. The flowers are from I Am Roses and I finished it off with a black satin ribbon and some lace trim.


She kinda reminds me of an anime (Japanese cartoon) character with the green hair. Do you guys remember the cartoon Robotech?? LOL I loved that cartoon. 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!! Ba-Bye!



TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Green CS, Black CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Outfit) YG03/YG63/YG67/C1/C3/C5/C7/C9 (Hair) YG03/YG63/YG67 , SU! Sakura Clear Star Pen, Shamrock Stickers, I Am Roses flowers, Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz - Cactus Gold, Black Satin Ribbon, Lace Trim, Misc Die Cut Frame


1 comment:

  1. Top of the day to ya, Jo. Great card and coloring too. Love it. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete