Monday, July 8, 2013

GVT - Pink/Blue & Kraft


Happy Tuesday!


Here is today's color GVT Challenge over at The Greeting Farm:

Kraft/Pink/Blue


I used WS Charlotte Chic and the Film & Polaroid Die Set for this card. The die set comes with three dies, I used all them (film strip, Polaroid frame, heart). I love the dotting technique that I used to color her hair with my Copics. Her outfit is paper pieced. You might recognize the doily in the background, I used it on a previous card w/Cheeky Lessons. It's by far my favorite doily die. You might see it again in another project LOL.


Inside the Polaroid frame, I place some vellum in the inner square and laid the heart die cut in the center. The filmstrip die was cut from kraft paper. To finish the card, I added some pearls and a wood Polaroid veneer.

I loved playing with this color combo. Give it a try and enter to win over at the TGF Blog.

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock, Echo Park Everyday Eclectic 6x6 Paper, Dimensional pop Dots, White Gel Pen, Neenah Soalr White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Stickles Fruit Punch, Flat Back Pearls, Cheery Lynn French Pastry Die, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Outfit) RV11, Studio Calico Wood Venner

No comments:

Post a Comment