Monday, September 16, 2013

GVT - Sketch


Hi everyone, I'm starting off this crafty week with a card for the Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge - Sketch over at The Greeting Farm. Here is the sketch that I am using:


I love sketches, they make it so easy to create a card, just follow the sketch and you're done. Some people use sketches as a guide and change things up a bit but I usually stay the course and follow it verbatim. Here is my card using Picture Perfect.


I colored the girl image with my Copics, I kept her black & white, focusing the color on the camera. The camera is covered in Star Dust Stickles and I used Glossy Accents on the lenses and drew shine marks with my white gel pen. All the flowers are from I Am Roses. The Smile sentiment is from Delicate Words Die. I didn't have matching cardstock for that chartreuse green color, so I combined two Copic colors and colored on white cardstock, then I cut the die from that.

Give this sketch a try and enter your project over at the TGF Blog. Have a great day!


GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
Echo Park Here & Now 6x6 Paper Pad, Neenah Solar White CS, Black CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) C1/C3/E93 (Hair) C1/C3/C5/C7/C9 (Outfit) C3/C5/C7 (Camera) R81/R85 (Word Die Cut) YG03/YG95, Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Flat Back Pearls, I Am Roses Flowers (D2-15/P70-00/P700), Ranger Glossy Accents, Star Dust Stickles, Dimensional Pop Dots, MFT First Place Ribbon Die

No comments:

Post a Comment