Saturday, September 14, 2013

MyStyleStamps - Little Pumpkin


Hey guys, this is my Card #2 from the stamp set Little Pumpkin by MyStyleStamps. I wanted to create a simple card using just the small images and sentiments from the stamp set. My previous card used all the images that can be colored and required a lot of fussy cutting. In this card, I used two of the leaf images and two of the word sentiments.


For the background, I used a wood grain image on kraft paper, trimmed it a bit and then laid it on top of my kraft card base. Using a 3" circle punch, I just punched some green pattern paper. Layered above that on dimensional pop dots is the Onesie Die from TGF. I decorated the onesie with some dash lines, orange twine and two small brown brads as the buttons. I stamped the little leaves from the stamp set with a brown and orange ink. The word "little" is from the set, and "pumpkin" is half the sentiment of "to my pumpkin", I just inked up the word that I wanted to use.

So that is my card. I hope you enjoyed it. I wanted to show you another type of card that you can make that doesn't require you to have to spend time coloring images and making a big production out of it. 

This stamp set "Little Pumpkin" is scheduled to release September 18th, keep your eye out at the MyStylesStamp Blog or Zibbet Store.

Have a great day!

Supplies:
MSS Stamp Set: Little Pumpkin
Other Supplies:
Kraft CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, TGF Onesie Die Set, Coffee Archival Ink, Colorbox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink, SU! Only Orange Ink, Dimensional Foam Dots, Orange Twine, 3" circle punch, Small Brown Brads, Fine Tip Brown Sharpie Marker, Impression Obsession Wood Grain Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment