Thursday, October 10, 2013

FFF - Masculine "SWAG"


Happy Friday! It's Farm Fresh Friday time over at The Greeting Farm. Today's theme is "Masculine". I am using the adorable CC Dante. He is soo full of SWAG (that's slang for really cool)! I didn't have that sentiment so I just spelled it out with my alpha stamps. 

He is colored with my Copics. Just look at him, red leather jacket, red kicks (shoes), and yes I gave him a cheetah print hoodie! LOL. He is just sweatin' pure swagger, hahaha. For a cheetah/leopard print Copic tutorial, you can watch my old video here.


I added some Glossy Accents to his jacket and shoes, I didn't think glitter was cool enough. I had fun with this theme and this stamp was perfect! Come join us over at the TGF Blog!

GOOD LUCK and Happy Weekend!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
Black CS, Red CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Black CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E11/E93/E31/E33 (Eyes) E25/E99 (Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9 (Outfit) R27/R39/C3/C5/C7/C9/E31/E33, Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Ranger Glossy Accents, Dimensional Pop Dots, Black Fine Tip Pen, Inkadinkadoo Artstamp Large Alphabet Clear Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment