Monday, November 4, 2013

IAR Featured Flower: Small Daisies


Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was fabulous! I had a beautiful time cooking for my sister, catching up with a friend, stopped by at my favorite stamp store Stamp Your Heart Out in Claremont, CA and had some yummy  frozen yogurt at 21Choices. Oh and a full day of laundry...yes it was still a great weekend =)

It's a new challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog: Featured Flower - Designer's Choice. My choice of flowers are the Small Daisies (D2).


I created this Fall themed card. The Small Daisies are measured approx. at 1". They come in a variety of colors, I used the tangerine color. You can see the difference between the regular sized Daisy vs. the Small Daisy. I added an assortment of Tiny Rose Buds and Small Semi Open Rose Buds, as well as .25" roses. I layered all of these on top of a mixture of colored Maple Leaves.


The Small Daisies are the perfect fillers for your cards and they coordinate with any flower, in my opinion.


Come play along over at the IAR Challenge Blog and enter to win beautiful flowers from

GOOD LUCK!


I Am Roses Products (Links provided):
Other Supplies:
White/Brown CS, MME Lost & Found Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad, Dovecraft Tea Party Paper Lace Doilies, QK Chemistry Alphabet Die, TGF Delicate Words Die, MFT Flourish Die, MFT Ribbon Awards Die

No comments:

Post a Comment