Saturday, August 23, 2014

Owl Be Your Punkin' Forever


Good morning! I'm sharing my card using the Darcie's Heart & Home Owl-O-Ween stamp set. Several owls and sentiments are included but I chose these two. The owl is wearing a pumpkin. I colored it with my Copics and added some shimmer with the Wink of Stella Clear pen. These are absolutely my favorite word bubble dies, Lawn Fawn Chit Chat Dieswhich fits most sentiments.

The owl is nestled on some grass, I used the image from Lawn Fawn Critters in the Savannah, that I stamped multiple times. The  piece of designer paper is from Jillibean Soup Owloween and I used orange sequins from a Mixed Sequins pack.


I'm in Halloween mode now =) Can't wait to use more of the images from this set. Thanks for stopping by and have a gorgeous day! 

Don't forget to join our current challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Darcie's Heart & Home Owl-O-Ween
Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat Dies
Jillibean Soup - Owloween 6x6 Paper Pad
Sulyn - Mixed Sequins
Wink of Stella - Clear
Neenah Smooth Classic Crest Solar White 80lb CS

Owl: V09/V12/YG03/B0000/Y17/YR23
Pumpkin: Y17/R08/YG03/YG63/E25

1 comment: