Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to You


Time for a New 7 Kids College Fund Challenge! "Anything Goes" is the theme, just make sure you use an image from the store to qualify to enter.

Here I am using two stamps, Mama Elephant Make a Wish and Kraftin' Kimmie's Birthday Girl.
Everyone needs a birthday card. I white embossed the sentiment on black chalkboard paper. I love how flecks of the embossing powder stuck on the background. I did a little fussy cutting on the Birthday Girl, just snipped off the teddy bear that she holds and the fluttering bird that comes with the image. She is colored with my Copic Markers and I drew a design on the balloon to match the one on the DP, Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque. Lastly I covered the balloon with Wink of Stella Clear.

Hope you enjoyed my card today for the challenge. 

Come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Mama Elephant - Make a Wish
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Birthday Girl
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Smooth Classic Crest Solar White 80lb CS
Wink of Stella - Clear

Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Outfit: BG09/BG72/R29
Balloon: Y21/Y26


3 comments: