Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Winter


Good Morning everyone and Happy Saturday! I'm sharing my card using Paper Doll Marci Winter from La-La Land Crafts. I used her in my 7 Kids Challenge card and again today.

I created a one layer card adding some Glossy Accents for dimension and Wink of Stella in Clear and Diamond Stickles for some shimmer and sparkle. The sentiment "Happy Winter" and the snowflakes are from the stamp set. Marci is colored with my Copics. Using the Blender Marker, I created the polka dot pattern on the hat and sweater, Love!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by!
Please come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
La-La Land Crafts - Paper Doll Marci Winter
Ranger Ink - Glossy Accents
Ranger Ink Stickles - Diamond
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Smooth Classic Crest Solar White 80lb CS
Wink of Stella - Clear

Copic Markers
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: Y21/Y26/Y28
Outfit (Top): 0/C1/C3/C5
Outfit (Bottom): YG03/YG63/YG67
Hat, Mittens: 0/C1/C3/C5/R27/R39
Boots: R27/R39
Ground: W7/W5/W3/W1
Background: B00/B0000

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card! I'm really starting to love this image. Hmmmm! Alease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love how you did the polka dots with the blender marker!

    ReplyDelete