Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Wishes


Good morning! I'm back with another card, it's for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. This week's theme is "Birthday Celebrations". I've been invited as one of the Guests to help celebrate Marie's (the owner) Birthday.

Here I am using Up Up Bean for my card. I bought her a while back and I finally colored her (sounds familiar?). She is colored with Copic Markers and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear pen for that added shimmer. With a mini heart stamp, I created a pattern on her beanie. The designer papers are from one of my all time favorite paper pads, MME Blush.


For my sentiment, I used Mama Elephant - Happy Script die (happy) and Simon Says Stamps - Celebrate (wishes). The "happy" was cut from white cs and I colored it with Copic Marker G03 to match my color scheme.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Head on over to the TGF Blog for this challenge, there are (2) Prizes up for grabs...$25 Gift Certificate (Winner of the FFF)  and a $15 Gift Certificate (Winner - Leave a BDay Comment for Marie).

Have a beautiful day & weekend!

Supplies:
TGF Up Up Bean
Mama Elephant - Happy Everything
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts - Happy Script
Simon Says Stamp - Celebrate
MFT Die-namics - Oval Dainty Doily Duo
MME - Blush 6x6 Paper Pad
Metal Heart Brad
Uniball Signo Broad - White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella Clear Pen

Copics
Hair: E74/E79/E35
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Outfit: R27/R39/G00/G03
Beanie: R27/R39/RV69
Balloons: G00/G03/R81/R83


1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! Great color combo going on here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete