Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stuck On You


 Hello everyone! A new challenge starts at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes", BUT make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.

Today's card features this cute stamp set of succulents from Lawn Fawn - Stuck On You. I also use the coordinating Lawn Cuts dies. The base of my card is corrugated cardboard. The white cs was cut by By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Strips. The green cs was cut by Mama Elephant - Landscape Trio Creative Cuts, and I finished off the edges with By DIEzyne Dies - Big Stitched/Pierced Rectangles.


The inks I used were the pigment inks from Mama Elephant. The sentiment "i'm stuck on you" comes in a straight line, but I wanted it stacked so I ended up trimming each word and stamping it individually. Don't worry, I'm still able to arrange them in a straight line if I choose to on a future project. Lastly, I added some purple twine as my "ribbon" on the card.

Oh, also if you guys want to leave any suggestions on how to take care of real succulent plants, that would be greatly appreciated. I have a mini planter box on my desk and they seem to be not doing too well LOL. Green thumb, do not I have.


Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment