Friday, July 31, 2015

Hawt Dog

Hi everyone, here are my cards using the new "Hawt Dog" stamp set from Avocado Arts. So many options, let's begin!



Card 1: Lovin' you s'more every day.

This image is soo yummy. I colored with Copics and I used liquid applique to form the raised puffy goodness. I added a cute little heart die cut on the image, accented with Wink of Stella - Clear Pen for an added shimmer.


Card 2: You're HOT

I made a cute little tag to place on the card front. I stamped the bon fire image several times on the bottom of the tag, using a mask of the image to layer. I colored with Copics and I added some Yellow Stickles in the center of the main image. It's also popped up with dimensional pop dots. I threw in some red rhinestones for more sparkle.


Card 3: Franks alot...

Lastly, I used the hot dog image, colored with Copics. I also drew on the "ketchup" with Xmas Red Stickles. I fussy cut several of the hotdogs and layered them on top of each other. The white base is cut from a super hero die cut set. I think this kinda looks like a comic book card or something lol.

So those are my cards. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have fun with this "Hawt Dog" stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment