Wednesday, July 1, 2015

You're The Brightest Star


A new challenge starts at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes" (with an Optional Twist "Stars & Stripes") BUT make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.

I used Whimy Stamps - Annie Has a Sweet Tooth for my image. She is colored with Copics. I added some Wink of Stella - Clear pen as highlights on her socks, hair accessories, and a bit on her sweater. She has the cutest pouty face. Her socks meet the stripes requirement for the twist.



For the stars requirement, I used Mama Elephant - Shooting Star. The mini star rows and sentiment is from that set. I used the star die cut from Mama Elephant - Shooting Star Creative Cuts. For the rectangles, I used By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Strips. 


Also as a guide for my card, I used the Passionate Paper and Friends July Sketch #4. Seen here:


Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: C3/C5/C7/C9
Outfit: R22/E33/R27/R39/B34/B37/B00
Socks: B34/B37/R27/R39
Ground: C3/C5/C7

No comments:

Post a Comment