Wednesday, September 2, 2015

C.C. Designs - Autumn

Hi guys, it's Wednesday and it's time for another card using the September C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps Release! Here I'm using Roberto's Rascals - Scarecrow Henry and the Make A Card #9 Autumn Die. He's colored with Copic markers. The little patches are covered with orange flock. Love the word die "autumn", cut from white cs and colored with Copic marker YG67. There's a little banner die that comes in the die set, I flipped it and made a tombstone. The skull is from the Make A Card #8 Halloween Die. I threw in some Autumn Enamel Dots in the tan color. I sprayed Lindy's Stamp Gang in several fall colors on the scalloped die cut for my background.
Copics:
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: YR21/YR23
Outfit: YR04/Y17/R08/YG03/YG67
Skull: Y17/YR04/R08
Lantern: E09/Y13/YR04
Thanks for checking out my card. Hope it puts you in the Fall mood. Grab this release!

Available at:



No comments:

Post a Comment