Monday, January 4, 2016

C.C. Designs January Release Preview Day 2


Hi everyone, here is my card showcasing another image from C.C. Designs' January Release. Like my previous card, this image is from Roberto's Rascals - Cupids. They are so stinkin' adorable. I colored him with Copic Markers and placed the image on an Action Wobble spring.


I created a pattern on the bottom of the card using the XOXO border strip from the Smooches Sentiments set. The tiny heart is from that one as well. 

 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: B00
Outfit/Heart: R22/R27/R39
Satchel/Arrows: E33/E37/E47/R81/R85/R27

I hope you are enjoying this release. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to visit the C.C. Designs Blog for more peeks of the January Release!

Available at:

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to put this little guy on an action wobble! Love your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete