Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday! Here's my project for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.  

This sweet image is Paper Doll Marci Birthday from La-La Land Crafts. Her skin is colored with Copic Markers and the rest of her is paper pieced. I'm going to a crop next week and needed a birthday card, perfect! The "happy" die cut is from Mama Elephant - Happy Script Creative Cuts die. The "birthday" sentiment is from Mama Elephant - Happy Everything. I added a rhinestone bling for the pom pom. I recently got my hands on this eyelet scalloped trim and had to use it pronto! Love it! For the final detail, I added Christmas Red Stickles to the heart on her face.

  Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00

Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

1 comment: